LETS MAKE A ZIPPERED POUCH !

11/21/2015


Zipper. The world most brain wrecker for me. I have a bad experience with them but you know, alhamdulillah, it finally ended yesterday, when I found a really well explained tutorial about how to put them correctly. Thanks to pinterest!

So here it is. My first DIY with zipper in it.

A little pouch. The standard one. You can use it for makeup or pencil pouch.

Note: below I use hard canvas fabric for my 1st experiment, the worst one ---I believe in the next few days I'll make a bunch of it and become so well trained so I won't be scared of it anymore, and so I can provide you with a more high quality DIY, not a crap one.

Lets learn together....

Supplies:
1. Fabric
2. Scissor
3. Zipper
4. Sewing machine, but if you don't have it, use needle and thread, it works!

1. Cut your fabric into 4 pieces in a same size.
2. Make a sandwich. Here's a better picture to make you more understand about the 'sandwich' theory,

3. Sew it.... Don't forget to use pin to make fabric and zipper stay in place. Then Repeat step 2 on another side, then sew it again.
4. Sew sew sew, but leave one corner open, the lining part. also don't forget to un-zip zipper at least halfway so you can turn it once it is stitched. If you forget to un-zip the zipper you won’t be able to turn your pouch right side out.

Below is my second pouch I made.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin