DIY : CUSTOM T-SHIRT USING TRANSFER PAPER
I'll show you how to create any design and transfer it to your t-shirt. This method is so easy. you dont need a special tallent to do it.
so here we go!
- inkjet printer (i use epson L800)
- Transfer paper (pick the washable brand. I used eprint for this tutoril)
- Parchment paper (included in eprint transfer paper)
1. Print your design into a matte side of your transfer paper. Make sure you print a test page on a plain paper to make sure it's how you want it.
2. Carefully remove and discard the backer film; the side with the printed line.
3. after you lay your shirt on a solid and sturdy surface, place parchment paper above transfer paper then iron it with firm pressure. Continue applying firm pressure onto the image for 3/4 minutes. After ironing the design onto the shirt, allow the transfer to cool for few minutes before removing the parchment paper.
Now you have a custom shirt!