About turban

10/10/2013

This is the second time I posted myself on this blog with turban style. If you're my instagram followers, you might notice that I posted a couple pictures of myself with a weird turban. I actually a little bit obsessed and curious with this style and trying to figure out how to make this style fit with hijab purpose itself.

For me, turban is just-for-fun-style (just in front of camera for fashion fun purpose), not a kind of style that I would go out with it because when I wear turban I feel that I don't wear hijab. But this is just me. There're some people who would go anywhere with turban because they feel comfort, simple, and look casual with it. whatever the reason, I believe that turban is better than not wearing it at all. Allah knows our deepest intentions, Allah know the best.
To be honest, I always afraid to talk about this thing because turban style (in my opinion) is so confrontational. is turban considering as a hijab? any thoughts?

4 comments :

  1. I LOVEEEEEE THE FIRST ONE!! (i also commented this on your insta)
    beautiful...... please update blog again-again-again.. :")

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you look on it, but I have the same opinion as you, for me wearing a turban it's not the same as wearing a hijab, of course it depends on the way you wear the turban. But when I sometime wear it I don't feel like I'm being faithful to the true meaning of hijab.
    Turbans. I would say that turban can be worn, and can serve the purpouse of hijab when you cover your neck and when you don't wear it with big thigs and decorations that drag the attention even more.
    My opinion.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very-very beautiful, mybe you can visit to my hijab blog. Thansk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i Love Hijab, i hope every muslimah wear hijab,

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin