how useful the shirt is

4/06/2013

I believe you probably agree with me that shirt is one of a must have item for everyone. men and women. not because it is simple as it sound, but because it really useful and you can combine with everything. I often wear it to covered my boring dress and my old mini dress so I can still wear it every time I want rather than hanging there inside the closet, UN-useful, and dusty.







Btw, How's your weekend? I spend my night watching x-factor and don't you think that Fatin is cute? I like her! Let's rooting for her awesome voice!!

7 comments :

  1. yup fatin cute

    love your outfit so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never though on wearing a shirt like that! :) Really beautiful outfits! My fav is the 2nd one.

    xx

    herplaceattheuniverse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear :) Love ur post!!
    Please take a look at my hijab fashion blog http://sisterhoodfash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. inspiring, sist :).
    you should be a great model!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin