I No longer have 6 hours to blog

10/12/2012

My baby was crying three times in every eight minutes when I quietly took this picture. Since I don't have new clothes for this new 'body' so I wore old clothes. Yeah right my weight stops at 70kg and it freaks me out. I don't have any pants in my closet to wear on! *scream*




Before I got pregnant and had Noah, I dedicated at least 6 hours to blog. I took my pictures, edit it, and post it, all by myself without others help. I didn't feel tired or bored simply because I love it.

God knows how I miss blogging so much but my priority right now is Noah. 

Beside all the great feeling being a mommy, I found that having a baby is super mega tired. I remember my first night with Noah slept beside me, well i think we didn't actually sleep because Noah woke up every--well i think--five minutes. the first night with him was really tired. My breast was sore and bleeding and every time he cried I felt like wanna run away from him. But I kept hang on while convincing myself that soon this pain will be over.



I actually almost gave up to breastfeeding him because the soreness that I had was like cureless. I used all medicine from herbal, cream, I mean like literally everything but my breast still sore and bleeding. Then last week, when the first time I saw him smile at me, like literally we stare each other and he smile at me, everything changed. I feel like all the pain that I had was paid. I feel like the world is mine. I feel like the most blessed person alive. I feel like the most happy person in the world. I feel like.... Like everything. I don't know how to describe it but it was extremely GREAT.

11 comments :

  1. your body looks awesome! thats a womans body and its all worth it isnt it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine how u wear your clothes and hurrily craddle your bebe and go back again to shoot pics, u r amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mashallah he's gorgeous and you look lovely aswell mA.Don't worry about the weight,you will lose it eventually,now try to concentrate on eating well,so that Noah can get nutritious milk:)And don't give up breastfeeding-the pain will pass,I had the same problem,nearly cried everytime my baby sucked on my nipples,but alhamdulillah the pain does pass.If the nipples are very sore try squeezing a bit of milk and put it on the nipple and let it dry.It should make it a bit better iA.Take care xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. even you are become a mother, you still look gorgeous as always. I wonder where is the father?. Could you show the most luckiest man on this earth to us?

    ReplyDelete
  5. MashaAllah your baby Noah is so beautiful, you have been blessed with such a great boy :D

    and well, yes I think they take a loooot of time (haven't experienced it jet) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your babay so handsome ,,,,dont woory about your wight coz you have more precious one (your baby ) beter than your weight right ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. noah..great name.. :)
    www.dresslover84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's so lovely.. Yeah same problem I had on first days as a mother. The problem like no one ever told me before. I mean, they said it's tiring but they never say it's gonna take your life you knew the whole time before. My Bebe is now almost 2 y.o and I know it's worthed all the sleepless nights and my weight dropped 17 kg just because of breastfeeding :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I completely understand your pain! I now have a second little one and finding the time to blog is so difficult. And don't stress about your weight- it took you 9 months to put it on, give yourself at least 9 months to lose it all :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin