Award!

9/23/2011



Many many thanks to the sweetest and awesome StyleBlogger of Blanchiffon for giving me this award. You are sooo nice.

--------------

For you who get this award, must follow these rules:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet—other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma. :)

--------------

Now I will share this blog award to five other awesome bloggers.

 Ʋƨɐɠɪ ❤ of Revert Monologue
normal.is.overrated of conceal your thoughts
Megan Hattie of The martian tide
Latefah La'mees of A little Unorthodox hijabi
and finally (sorry if a bit nepotism), hehe, I give it to my lil brother blog
Ady Nura of A dreamer and a heat hater

And here's the badge

HAVE FUN~~~

3 comments :

  1. aww! thank you for the award though im really shocked to get it ;o i didn't even know you read my blog.BUT THANKS :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thats so sweet of you to say that.i did a post like that when i got the one lovely blog award.(6th september) but thankyou so much for the suggestion!i really enjoyed doing it and i may do it again!hehe xxx oh and trust me!u deserved it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwww Mucho Luv !!! I'll do this over the weekend ^^, x
    My 1st award wahaaaay :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin